| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in De Funiak Springs, Fl in May is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 112mm (4.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:42.
Check the distance to and compare the De Funiak Springs, Fl May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding De Funiak Springs, Fl:
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.9 miles) NNW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WNW
- Selma, Al, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NW
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) W
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) WSW
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) WSW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 232 kms (144.2 miles) NE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ENE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) E
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 190.6 kms (118.5 miles) E
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 173.8 kms (108 miles) ESE
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SSE