| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in De Funiak Springs, Fl in October is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the De Funiak Springs, Fl October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding De Funiak Springs, Fl:
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.9 miles) NNW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WNW
- Selma, Al, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NW
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) W
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) WSW
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) WSW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 232 kms (144.2 miles) NE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ENE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) E
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 190.6 kms (118.5 miles) E
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 173.8 kms (108 miles) ESE
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SSE